Tuesday, October 27, 2009

DIY wedding car plate

design a car plate for my wedding car.
^0^

Photobucket

Photobucket
wahahahha~~ i also dont know why become like that,
~.~
at least put the two middle line at the back mah~~~
but nevermind lah~~ like this also look very "special" ^-^a

10 heart from you:

Ah-Yong said...

hahahaha! not bad for a memory!!! :) got carlsberg lagi!!! hahaha!

~珊姑娘~ said...

hahhahahaha!!so cute oso la ^^

Akira 思胜 said...

真的很可爱呢!

Kikey Loo said...

very cool~~

bigfish said...

oohh..the middle link put in front..because biu's papa scare itu car plate will fly up when driving... so purposely use the carlsberg and 100 plus to press it.. :D

迷迭香 said...

why the cans not touching the ground? like this not noisy leh...XD

Anonymous said...

shishi23.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading shishi23.blogspot.com every day.
fast loans payday

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Shan here wanna ask you where u go to design the car plate... Is that possible you SMS me the person hp number?? This my hp no 96356261

"秋"天的"诗" said...

halo~~ Shan...
that car plate i do myself.
where r u come from???

Anonymous said...

Hi there I like your post

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright 2009 My Memory