Wednesday, December 26, 2007

X' mas party in my house

wow~ my Christmas present???!!! ^0^
of coz not. present bring by person who come to the party ( for exchange present section).
PS: the christmas tree is DIY by shishi & wenbiau.

our food~ got satay, lamb, prawn, curry, fish, oyster....... some more... sushi ( by my cousin, soon jian liang) ^-^ .

yeah~~ say " Merry Christmas"

my n christmas present from honey. what is the present??
oh my gosh...................... bling bling~~~
i really like it~~~ thanks honey.

2 heart from you:

William K said...

wah too bling till can't see the design. That's happening on christmas day ay ur house. Btw not bad, u still celebrate christmas day ever do u r not christian. All right i will upload my celebration part as well soon. too tired to update at the moment.

Anonymous said...

hhehehe, as long as you like it ^-^a

*feel so happy ^^*

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright 2009 My Memory