Monday, February 18, 2008

Pretty Bridal

ahha~~ This is my best best friend wedding... same hometown with me. Violet Loh Tze Tian is her name... Congratulation, tian. who is the lucky guy ?? i not sure the name, but they call him "zai zai". ok~ we have a look for the pretty bridal's photo...

sorry, the photo is quite blur, that is view from projecter.
"Tian Tian in the house, zai zai in the house, sweet sweet love" .
i so regret.......... didnt take photo with them. coz that time, i m sick, after finish the dinner, then go back, cant wait for the party finish.

with my dear~~
honey also received invitation cards from my best friend.

3 heart from you:

William K said...

is that Loh Tze Fern Sister?

"秋"天的"诗" said...

hey!!!! Tze Fern is "Liaw" not "Loh"
aik... u ah~~ ur friend name also dont know.

William K said...

Ooh then its u who last name is 'Loh' and she is 'Liaw'.

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright 2009 My Memory