Sunday, May 18, 2008

Picnic at Berakas Beach (P I)

Yeah~~~~~ we have a picnic @ Berakas Beach, celebrate yong yong Birthday... although no cake. heee.... but we prepare u a present. ^-^v
Thank you for the birthday boy so early(6.00am) go there to "book" the bbq place.
y need to be so early? b'coz when we reached at 7.30am, is already "People mountain people sea".
Photobucket
BBQ start...... preparing fire ( by handsome ah-Liang)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Childhood Memory..... Swing~~~ swing~~
Photobucket
swing~~
Photobucket
and swing~~
everyone got childhood
Photobucket
and swing again.....
Photobucket
and swing swing....
Photobucket
again....
Photobucket
Oh My GOD..... why everyone swinging??
Photobucket
Finally............. no more swing...


................To Be Continue

2 heart from you:

思忆缘 said...

哇~有烧鸡翼咧!我也要吃!:p

Anonymous said...

Oh it was Yungyung's bday. He didn't say..he just said simple BBQ nia. Rupanya got so many ppl. I didn't feel well so I didn't go. Ahhh oh well. But looks like you all had fun.

-Sugar11

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright 2009 My Memory