Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lucky Lucky~~


I win!!! I win!!!!!!!!!! I win!!!!!!

I won a "VCD/mp3 player"
"How i win this prize??"
heeee..... from Brunei the ONLY ONE Mandarin station.
"Chap Goh Mei "Light Quiz"(灯谜)" sms contest.
Here is the question....Set1 & Set2
see how many question u guy can answer it.
Try it..

Set 1 ( Guess 1 Chinese word)
1。大口加小口
2。千里相逢
3。你有,他有,众人都有,唯我没有
4。女儿出嫁了
5。一家十一口

Set 2 ( Guess Chinese idiom)
1。五句话
2。爬楼梯
3。心无二用
4。导游
5。南北安全,左右倾斜

Answer
Set1
1.固 2.重 3.人 4.家 5.吉

Set2
1.三言两语 2.步步高升 3.一心一意 4.引人入胜 5.东倒西歪

How many question u guy correct?
heehee... i get it all correct. ^-^v
clever leh~~~~~


DJ: ..there is only 1 people get it all correct!!.....she maybe go internet find the answer =___=
ShiShi: (.......only clever girl do this.... >XD)



0 heart from you:

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright 2009 My Memory