Friday, April 18, 2008

18/4/08 is a GOOD day ^0^

How good is today?
1. i have a chance to earn extra pocket money ( got chance only lah)
2. i go to a very traffic shopping complex -- The Mall. normally i spent 30-50 minutes to find a carpark, but today the carpark waiting in front of me.... ^D^
3. i have a very delicious dinner with my dear, & the price is fair. ( i will post the photo of food & restaurant later)
4. the objective today is to buy present for my cousin (21st birthday @ tmr), i saw 1 mp4, but no stock. Luckily ( today really is my day ^D^) i found it at another place with cheaper price.
5. the salesman who sales me is my primary school old friend.... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been long time didn't see him. he still recognized me.....
( the conversation below originally is chinese, but i translated to english, so ur all can read ^-^v)
Me : ei...... u speak chinese ( because he really look like malay >.< )
Alister : Yes =.=
Me: r u local?
Alister : No~~
Me : so u from Thailand ?_?
Alister : ---_______________________---"
i know you from Trusan
Me: O_o ?????????????? ei......... how u know
Alister : u forget me already, i m your primary friend.

wah ~~~~~~~~~ he can recognized me, mean i didnt change at all ( still young & pretty ) kakaka

1 heart from you:

William K said...

Oooh gosh! I believe ur friends sure get angry cause first ur suprise that he can speak in Mandarin then u guess him from Thailand. That's really bad news for him. Btw i think because u 'white hair' uncommon thats why he can recognized u. :p

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright 2009 My Memory