Wednesday, April 2, 2008

LCC & L Tower (New Malaysia Tourism Location @ Sarawak)

Sure you guy know this ...
KL Tower

KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Center)
now....
Welcome to Sarawak,
a new place to "visit" at Limbang...

introduce you ......
...
..

..
..

..
....
..
....
..
.

KL Tower Limbang Tower.

KLCC
LCC. ( Limbang City Center).
look carefully... even the bridge also have... geng leh..


dont worry...
if next time u wanna visit here, just call my hp, (+673-86x9xx6)
i will bring u there to "shopping" ^D^

3 heart from you:

Anonymous said...

the tower seen great... haha, wind blow can fall down or not... lol

Language123 said...

Hi,
Sorry for commenting here, but I would like to do the exchanging links.

If you add my link http://language123.blogspot.com
on your blog under the name “English Essays”. I will add your blog link back on mine.

I hope that you agree with that. Comment on my blog that you have added me. Then I will add you back immediately.

Thank you,
Honestly,
Edwin

Kikey Loo said...

haha.. so funny!!
thanks for sharing!!

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright 2009 My Memory