Sunday, April 27, 2008

Seria - The City of Petroleum

This weekend i going to Seria (the city of Petroleum in Brunei).
My uncle moved to a new Europe style luxury banglo ^-^
uncle, i really salute u, even rent a bus to pick all my relative from bandar seri begawan.
VIP come down from bus~~~
nothing special to write...
BBQ TIMES









Winnie, me, wen biau

Geck, Kojack, Wen Biau, me...
Stop !! STOP HERE!!
12.00 am.... 27 April 08
is my handsome cousin, Kojack birthday....
no cake, no candle.... only the wish...
Happy Birthday.... Kojack


uncle, thank you for your 5 star dinner service + room service + breakfast service + lunch service...... hahha...
to be frank, your house is billion, it look like a 5star resort!!
(sorry didnt take much of the house picture, because have to rescue my stomach during the time, will re-take the picture on my next visit)

0 heart from you:

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright 2009 My Memory